Bluesman Vintage '62 Eldorado Jazz Bass w bag
The luthiers at Bluesman Vintage in Spring Hill, TN build vintage-correct basses that hearken back to those classic tones of the 60's but with a few modern upgrades that only serve to enhance this classic design. The handshaped neck has been perfectly dialed in for the most comfortable playing neck you've ever tried. And the David Allen Pickups bring in the classic tone we are all striving for.
- 8.30 lb Weight-Reduced (channeled) Alder Body
- Hand Shaped Neck
- David Allen Pickups
- Vintage Style Clover Tuners
- Threaded Metal Neck Inserts
- Aged Nitrocellulose Finish
- Aged 3 Ply Pick Guard
- Aged Nickel Hardware
- Bone Nut, CTS Pots, Switchcraft Jack, “Paper In Oil” Cap
Freshly setup and ready to gig!
Comes with Gig Bag