The Greer Amps Sweetback Driver is a simple, but effective dirty boost. This pedal is the angry cousin to our Sonic Boom. The Sweetback Driver features a single "Turn 'N Burn" control. This control sets the bias point of the single Class A transistor. As the control is moved, it hisses and pops, but once set, this noise goes away. At the lowest setting, the pedal is at unity gain, and acts as a slightly fattening buffer. As the control is increased, the volume increases, and the circuit begins to get "hotter," bringing in layers of harmonics and drive. The Sweetback Driver has been the answer for many guitarists, looking for a boost with grit and gain.
- Class A, transistor based DIRTY boost!
- Crunchy rhythm, and crisp overdriven lead tones!
- Pushes amplifiers into beautiful, harmonically rich, natural overdrive!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components. Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Paint colors and patterns may vary, as this is a hand painted pedal!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and ship within 1-2 weeks of the order being placed, and funds entering our account!