The Razor Burn is a hybrid Si/Ge fuzz unit, based on the old "face" type circuitry. Using two PNP transistors, this pedal produces classic fuzz tones. The sound of the Razor Burn can go from classic FF type sounds, to raging, almost "bender" like tones. Current production Razor Burn units utilize an AC-128 Germanium transistor in the Q2 position. Utilizing a silicon transistor in the Q1 position helps to stabilize the circuit, in respect to heat extremes. While this pedal still uses a Germanium transistor in the Q2 position, it is not as sensitive as other fuzz pedals, when it comes to temperature fluctuations. You will love this wonderful fuzz...you might even call it...the "WUNDERFUZZ"!
- On tour with Casey Meyer (Jim Quick and Coastline), JB Brisendine (Brother Hawk), and MANY other guitarists!
- Hybrid Si/Ge design!
- Comes in hand labeled, lacquered, brushed Aluminum enclosure, with "moon" knobs.
- True Bypass!
- The Razor Burn runs off of 9Volt battery power only!
- Built with top quality components. Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and ship within 1-2 weeks of the order being placed, and funds entering our account!