The Greer Amps Green Giant is one of our custom variations of our Black Fuzz. This version adds a "Blend" control to the circuit. The Blend control is actually a diode limiter. This control allows the user to put resistance between the clipping diodes in the circuit. What happens when you do that? Well...it sounds like you've mixed in some clean signal. As the Blend control is increased, the distortion of the waveform decreases, and volume increases. This allows the user to dial in just the right amount of dirt. The pedal can be used as a lightly distorted boost, with the Blend control dimed out, or it can be used to sound like a stock Black Fuzz with it all the way down. The settings between these two sounds add a whole different dimension to this circuit. Many guitar players have found this pedal to add a whole lotta sweetness to their tone!
- On tour with Jimbo Hart (Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit), Death on Two Wheels, Alex Weeden (Miranda Lambert), and Casey Meyer (Jim Quick and Coastline)!
- Custom variation of the vintage style Black Fuzz circuit!
- Blend (diode limiter) control, allowing for blending of diodes into or out of circuit!
- Can be used as a fat, dirty boost, or like a stock Black Fuzz vintage distorto-drive!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components. Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Paint colors and patterns may vary, as this is a hand painted pedal!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and ship within 1-2 weeks of the order being placed, and funds entering our account!