Take a step back in time to the golden era era of tone...well in this case, the brown era. Based on the brownface Fender Concert, Greer Amps has put the legendary sound and feel of this amp literally at your feet. A JFET based circuit, capable of producing a full spectrum of clean to amp-like overdrive, the Brown Bomber sounds and reacts like an amp in every way. How is this possible? The circuitry of the pedal is very similar to the actual circuit of the Concert, but with JFETs in place of tubes. Atop the pedal sits controls for Volume, Bass, Treble, Gain, and Presence. The pedal captures the Fendery top end, and growly midrange of these brownface classics. JFETs in the Brown Bomber are individually preset for their optimum bias range, and not for user tweaking.
- On tour with J.B. Brisendine of Brother Hawk, Casey Meyer (Jim Quick and Coastline), and Andy Carter (on bass)!
- Class A JFET simulation of the entire circuit of a brownface Fender Concert!
- Tones ranging from clean boost to distortion, with speaker simulation, too!
- Sounds like you plugged a Fender Concert into your amp!
- Sensitive to pick attack and volume control settings!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components. Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and ship within 1-2 weeks of the order being placed, and funds entering our account!